Behrens Manufacturing LLC is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Tech to join its team.
The individual would assist the Maintenance team in troubleshooting and fixing various electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic machines, as well and preform general facility maintenance.
This position is Monday-Friday, although some weekends may be required at times.
Competitive pay based on experience, as well as benefits.
- Diagnose and repair various types of metal fabrication and punch press equipment
- Fabricate and order new parts
- Install and set up new machines
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and machines
- Clean, grease, and monitor equipment to ensure it is working properly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Familiarity with electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to proficiently read blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and parts drawings
- Able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
- Capable of lifting up to 75lbs
- Able to wear required PPE and follow company safety procedures
- Able to work well on a team and collaborate on large projects with other employees
Ideal candidates will have post-secondary education in Industrial Maintenance, experience working with automated industrial systems, familiarity with Auto CAD, maintenance software experience, familiarity with PLC, HMI, and CNC systems logic, and experience with 6S and Lean Concepts.
Behrens Manufacturing LLC is an AA and EEO employer.
Apply online or in person at our plant.
1250 E. Sanborn St., Winona, MN 55987