Behrens Metalware, a premiere metal fabricator of steel products, has an opportunity for a skilled, well rounded, self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Comprehensive benefit package including: Group Health insurance, Delta Dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, LTD, STD, life insurance, AD & D insurance, and 401(k).
- Diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining metal fabrication and punch press equipment
- Working with electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment
- Proficiently reading and following schematics, part drawings, and diagrams of machines
- Working closely with other team members and machine operators to troubleshoot problems
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- Post-Secondary degree in Industrial Maintenance
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with 6S and Lean Concepts
- Familiarity with systems logic, including PLC, HMI, and CNC
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and maintain industrial automation systems
- Maintenance Management software experience
- Auto CAD experience
Behrens Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity and AA employer.