Behrens Manufacturing LLC is currently seeking dedicated, hard-working, reliable individuals for 1st and 2nd shift assembly/production positions.
Individuals would be assisting in the manufacturing of steel goods such as trash bins, pails, tubs, cans, and other household products.
Positions are available on both 1st and 2nd shift, Monday-Friday with some Saturday overtime. Competitive pay with weekly incentive bonuses available.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading materials into machines and removing finished products
- Inspecting materials and products to ensure that quality standards are met
- Labeling finished products
- Palletizing finished products according to customer specifications
- Watching machines to make sure they are running properly
- Operating punches, cutters, benders, and other machinery used in production
- Maintaining a clean and safe work station
- General labor and clean up
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 10lbs and up to 50lbs on occasion
- Able to perform work that requires frequent repetitive use of arms and hands
- Able to frequently bend, crouch, and stoop
- Able to accurately count and do basic math
- Capable of standing or sitting for 8-10 hour shifts
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Able to push and pull material carts weighing up to 75lbs
- Able to wear required PPE such as ear and eye protection
- Able to perform fast-paced work in front of moving conveyor belts and machinery
- Apply online today or stop by our facility to complete a paper application.
Behrens Manufacturing LLC is an EEO and AA employer.
1250 E. Sanborn St.
Winona, MN 55987